Rhinoceros Theobald is always at the forefront of birthdays and congratulates in his very own way. Have fun looking at and continuing the little stamp story 🙂
these 'ingredients' we have used:
1. blank postcard A6 light sand
2. Versamagic chalk stamp pad: Perfect Plumeria and Malted Mauve
3. Versafine Clair Nocturne for the black motifs
4. Stamps: Rhinoceros Theobald, Owl Elfriede, a big circle, a dotted balloon, confetti rain, text stamp Happy Birthday and of course our confetti
5. Our "magic pen" from Copic 0.3 in black
To find the articles in our shop, simply click on the name in the "Ingredients list".
The best stamping results are achieved when you dab the ink onto the stamp with the ink pad. If you want to learn more about our favorite colors, visit our >>> color guide. Here you can also find tips & tricks for cleaning stamps and using the colours.