You often ask us how we get the wooden stamps so accurately stamped together. Today we finally give you a little insight into how you can best place the motifs on top of each other. When stamping, we look diagonally under the stamps and orient ourselves by the lower edge. That way it works pretty well 🙂
these 'ingredients' we have used:
1. blank postcard A6 light sand
2. Versamagic chalk stamp pad: Aegean Blue and Perfect Plumeria
3. Versafine Clair Nocturne for the black motifs
4. Stamps: vixen Mia and ant Jette, a pillow, our teapot with matching mugs, a hot water bottle and of course our confetti
5. Our "magic pen" from Copic 0.3 in black
To find the articles in our shop, simply click on the name in the "Ingredients list".
The best stamping results are achieved when you dab the ink onto the stamp with the ink pad. If you want to learn more about our favorite colors, visit our >>> color guide. Here you can also find tips & tricks for cleaning stamps and using the colours.