Oh, they have such great masking tapes! We grabbed our favourite patterns and made a pimply birthday card in no time at all.
these 'ingredients' we have used:
1. blank postcard cream
2. Versamagic chalk stamp pad Malted Mauve and Wheat
3. Versafine Clair Nocturne for the black motifs
4. stamps: beaver Jo, a birthday cake, text stamp 'Happy Birthday', our icing on the cake, dog Karl with cooking spoon and of course our confetti
5. yarn in powder pink
6. different masking tapes with great patterns
7. a pair of scissors or scalpel
To find the articles in our shop, simply click on the name in the "Ingredients list".
The best stamping results are achieved when you dab the ink onto the stamp with the ink pad. If you want to learn more about our favourite colours, visit our >>> colour guide.