Off into the sun & out on the water! It is always great fun to tell little stories with stamps... Today a summer greeting card with seal Olaf.
We used it for the map:
1. blank folding card square-cream white
2. Versamagic chalk stamp pad for the coloured motifs(Aegaen Blue, Ocean Depth and Mango Madness)
3. Versafine Clair Nocturne for the black motifs
4. Stamps: a canoe, seal Olaf, a wave, text stamp 'Moin', a filled cloud and our stripe cloud, a graphic circle as sun and the little fishes from our 2018 Advent calendar
5. our "magic pencil" from Copic 0,3 in black
To find the articles in our shop, simply click on the name in the "Ingredients list".
The best stamping results are achieved when you dab the ink onto the stamp with the ink pad. If you want to learn more about our favourite colours, visit our >>> colour guide.