Cat Friedegunde starts the day full of energy and euphoria. With a lot of luck Gnu Bernhard escapes unharmed.
these 'ingredients' we have used:
1. blank postcard A6 light stone
2. Versamagic chalk stamp pad: Perfect Plumeria, Persimmon
3. Versafine Clair Nocturne for the black motifs
4. Stamps: Friedegunde swims, bicycle, tulip 4, tulip 2, text stamp Happy Birthday 7, Gnu Bernhard and orange slice from the mini stamp advent calendar 3 and of course our confetti
5. Our "magic pen" from Copic 0,3 in black
To find the articles in our shop, simply click on the name in the "Ingredients list".
The best stamping results are achieved when you dab the ink onto the stamp with the ink pad. If you want to learn more about our favorite colors, visit our >>> color guide. Here you can also find tips & tricks for cleaning stamps and using the colours.